It’s pretty exciting to see a piece of art that I’ve made in a public place. I feel very fortunate to live in Boise, a city that has wonderful public art programs. My first successful endeavor was having a piece accepted by the city for their Digital Art Collection in 2008.
- 2008- “raining violets”, City of Boise Digital Art Collection
- 2012- “king of the road” traffic box, 10th and Idaho, Boise, ID.
- 2013- Lynn Fraley and myself -The Foothills Learning Center. “Medicine Wheel” honors the earth, the natural beauty of the land and the creatures that call it home through the use of native, natural materials integrated with the site to provide a space for gratitude and reflection. Boise, ID
- 2014- “there’s a feeling I get”, traffic box, 5th between Front and Grove, Boise, ID.
- 2015- “sun valley serenade”, 2nd and Washington in Ketchum, ID.